– Development of a project idea on sustainable rail transport, Train 2.0, based on a cross-border project “Trolley 2.0/E-Bus 2020”, together with Arnhem municipality, Vossloh-Kiepe and others.
– Contribution to a working group on sustainable transport in the Rhine-Waal region, and the “E70” European water transport route, both 2014/15
– Reopening of the Nijmegen – Kleve railway link: freelance advisor and working group member for the initiative to reopen this cross-border link, between the Netherlands and Germany (since 2004)
– Traffic and transport plan for the province of Gelderland, the Netherlands: regional coordination and editing of (regional) paragraphs and annexes (2002-2003, Province of Gelderland/Regio Achterhoek)
– Reopening of the Enschede-Gronau railway link, re-establishing this cross-border railway between the Netherlands and Germany (1990-2001, EUREGIO)