- As of late 2019, Hermanns Consultancy is formally operating under the name of Climate Valley Consulting B.V.
- 2020-2024: INTERREG and LIFE Applications foreseen for Climate Cleanup, Dam Removal Europe, the Botanica project on peatlands and (follow-up) projects also linked to Drawdown Europe.
- After working voluntarily for Ark2030, as of July 2023 we have started working in a small team on building a nature and climate based project management system and a connected platform, a related primary education project and a nature restoration programme “Restore Europe”.
- October 2018 to October2019: Project management of the INTERREG NWE Project CHIPS on cycle highways, for the province of Flemish Brabant (BE).
- 2017-2023: Several applications submitted for the EU-LIFE and INTERREG programmes, follow-up or revised applications planned, for example under INTERREG Europe2021-2027.
- Featured projects: Botanica, a peatlands restoration project and follow-up including micro-projects removal, Restore Europe and a nature and climate based platform and education project: more to follow in 2024!
Please contact us if you want to know more!
- Autumn 2019: For the Drawdown project, Hermanns Consultancy contributed to translation of the Drawdown book in Dutch.
See also project section for updates!